CIT BlackBoard Support
Welcome to Hampton University's Blackboard Support!
Hampton University is proud to use Blackboard Learn 9.1 as its e-learning system. Blackboard Learn 9.1 is designed to enhance your classroom and campus experience. Blackboard Learn technology helps to make learning more effective in and beyond the traditional walls. Breathing life into educational content. Bringing efficiency to day-to-day tasks. Empowering instructors with tools to engage every learner. Motivating them on the devices they rely on. Promoting collaboration and streamlining processes.
Having Blackboard Issues? Contact Blackboard Support (please describe issue in detail and use official Hampton University email address)
If you need assistance with Pirate Power/Blackboard Transact, please call 757-728-6544
Blackboard Support Resources:
- To Request Blackboard Training (Individual or Department) Contact Blackboard Support
- Instructional Videos on Blackboard's YouTube Channel
- Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning):On-demand professional training tutorials for faculty, staff, and students, to include Blackboard training
- Hoonuit Solutions: Faculty Development, Student Success, Technology Training, and Compliance Training
- Hoonuit Login (Use Infotech Login)
- Respondus 4.0: Powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to Blackboard (Contact Blackboard Support for password)
- Respondus Lockdown Browser: Custom browser that locks down the testing environment within Blackboard
There are currently no outages.
Spring 2019 courses have been loaded in Blackboard. These courses are set to "unavailable" until faculty make them available. Faculty, please click here for instructions on how to make your course(s) available.